Friday, February 3, 2012

Ravelry.com

One day i went with my mom to get her nails done.. not something i usually do! But i'm glad i did this time. As i was sitting there a girl was drying her nails when i noticed she had knitting needles and yarn with her. I said " you knit?" and she (obviously) said "yes" . We talked for a while from there talking about knitting and crocheting and all the different things you can do and blah, blah, blah.. She told me i should go to ravelry and sign up.. I left and when i got home that night went to check out ravelry.com .. From the moment i signed up i fell in love with the site :) It has sooo much going on there! So much that can learned, so many patterns, so many people, ... Just amazing.. If you knit or crochet, or want to learn or you're getting ready to learn.. GO! Go sign up and be happy camper... you wont be sorry! And while you're there find me :) !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment